- Our section serves ASQ members who work or live in the Hudson River valley, including Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Delaware, and other nearby counties in New York.
- We have monthly Professional Development Meetings (PDMs) with pre-dinner networking and speakers providing information on quality topics of general interest.
- We periodically offer courses for those seeking to achieve ASQ certifications or who just want to increase their knowledge of quality practices.
- Currently, we have 41 members. We are always seeking new members and would welcome anyone who would like to speak about a quality topic. If you would like to join or wish to speak at one of our meetings, please send us a note at email@example.com
ASQ’s Mid-Hudson Section is a great place for students to get involved
Our monthly Professional Development Meetings allow you to learn from experts in the field and network with quality professionals—both pluses in today’s job market
An ASQ Student Membership is only $31, which gives you:
- Unlimited access to knowledge and solutions
- Professional development
- Additional Networking Opportunities
- Discounts and other benefits
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or register directly at the ASQ Website
2023 Section Officers
Chair: Steve Mazzuca, (845)629-8835, email@example.com
Secretary: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Richard Eckmann, (845)895-2055 x-633, email@example.com
Website: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Chair: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, email@example.com
Audit Chair: Glenn Tanzman, (914)475-2955, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominating Chair: Steve Mazzuca, (845)629-8835, email@example.com
Certification Chair: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Program Chair: Glenn Tanzman, (914)475-2955, email@example.com
Emeritus Member: Renee Sweikert, firstname.lastname@example.org