- Our section serves ASQ members who work or live in the Hudson River valley, including Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, Delaware, and other nearby counties in New York.
- We have monthly Professional Development Meetings (PDMs) with pre-dinner networking and speakers providing information on quality topics of general interest.
- We periodically offer courses for those seeking to achieve ASQ certifications or who just want to increase their knowledge of quality practices.
- Currently, we have 46 members. We are always seeking new members and would welcome anyone who would like to speak about a quality topic. If you would like to join or wish to speak at one of our meetings, please send us a note at email@example.com
ASQ’s Mid-Hudson Section is a great place for students to get involved
Our monthly Professional Development Meetings allow you to learn from experts in the field and network with quality professionals—both pluses in today’s job market
An ASQ Student Membership is only $31, which gives you:
- Unlimited access to knowledge and solutions
- Professional development
- Additional Networking Opportunities
- Discounts and other benefits
2023 Section Officers
Chair: Steve Mazzuca, (845)629-8835, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, email@example.com
Treasurer: Richard Eckmann, (845)895-2055 x-633, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, email@example.com
Membership Chair: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Audit Chair: Glenn Tanzman, (914)475-2955, email@example.com
Nominating Chair: Steve Mazzuca, (845)629-8835, firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Chair: Dave Northcutt, (908)500-1196, email@example.com
Education and Program Chair: Glenn Tanzman, (914)475-2955, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emeritus Member: Renee Sweikert, email@example.com