- This event has passed.
ASQ MidAtlantic Region – Healthy Leadership in Turbulent Times: 3 Secrets to take Your Leadership from Good to Great when it Matters Most
June 17, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
Attendees will be able to register & gain access via this link:
A year from now, will you be a better leader than you are today… or not? The answer affects every aspect of our lives. Based on Jonathan’s best-selling book, Who are you BECOMING?, participants will discover 3 secrets that the greatest leaders have in common and a simple formula for raising your leadership lid. A favorite of audiences across the country, Jonathan shares “The Simplest and Most Effective Leadership Development Plan”, borrowing powerful and practical lessons from the greatest people developers in all walkWhat is the greatest leadership advice ever given to a U.S. president? A game-changer for your leadership!
- What one thing must a leader do during a crisis?
- What success formula do world-class 7th grade teachers, Viktor Frankl, and YOU have in common?
- This program applies to you, whether you lead a company, non-profit, team, family, or just yourself.
“My team quotes Jonathan daily. He challenged the way we look at leadership!” (Kelly L., Sr. Director, Pfizer)
- Learn and begin to apply the “Simplest and Most Effective Leadership Development Plan” for yourself, your family, your clients, and your team.
- Leverage the greatest leadership advice ever given to a U.S. president. This same advice was given to every newly elected president for 40 years.
- Incorporate a success formula mastered by world-class 7th grade teachers and Auschwitz survivor, Viktor Frankl.
Jonathan Fanning Bio:
Jonathan Fanning is the author of several books, including Who are you BECOMING? and has been coaching leaders – from Fortune 500 executives to sole proprietors – for over 15 years. If you are familiar with TED talks, Jonathan was voted the best speaker at a recent TED conference. A traumatic car accident and several other “Frying Pan” moments in the middle of Fanning’s career as a management consultant to Fortune 500 companies triggered a quest for a deeper sense of purpose, meaning, and significance. “Who are you BECOMING?” and “Who are you helping others to BECOME?” became central to Jonathan’s life, businesses, and speaking. He has also built several successful businesses, including a national children’s fitness franchise and Entrepreneur Adventure, which helps young people experience business start-up and ownership. He has inspired and challenged audiences with his message in 49 states and on 3 continents. Jonathan lives in NY with his amazing wife and two angelic daughters!